- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery, as everything is hand-made, and sometimes even made to order. That being said, we do try to keep all the items on our site in stock, so most items ship the Monday after we receive the order.
- An estimated ship date will be sent via email when your order is received.
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail or USPS Regular Mail, your choice. If you would like us to figure the cheapest way including Fed-ex Ground, this is an option as well and we can invoice you separately for shipping.
- International customers' shipping charges will be calculated and invoiced once the order is ready to ship. Choose "Pick-up" as your shipping option at check-out.
- All packages are insured for the retail value of the contents.
- All in-country shipping costs are estimated by the USPS calculator. If the estimate is considerably more than actual cost, you will be refunded the difference.
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of your receiving it. In most instances, return shipping (with insurance) will be paid by you, however, if there is a defect in the product, or we sent the wrong piece, return shipping is on us. Exchanges are decided on a per-issue basis. If there is breakage during shipping, we will replace the piece once the claim (made by us) has been paid by the carrier. In this case, it is important that you retain the packaging for inspection by the carrier until notified by us that it's been cleared.
We take great care in packing your order and know the special needs of shipping pottery! We have a great track record with successful shipping and are always on the lookout for ways to ship greener and more compactly to lessen the footprint and cost of shipping. We charge you for materials only what it costs us.
This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship...
We would love to hear from you!
If you don't want to use this form ...
Just call our studio at: 760-228-0290 or
Snail mail to: PO Box 4, Pioneertown, Ca 92268
Our brick and mortar store hours are
10:30 am - 6:00 pm (or later) every day!
Our Commitment to You
We have over 15 years' experience selling our hand-made pottery directly to the public and have always made customer satisfaction a priority. If you're not happy, we're not happy! We'll always do our very best to communicate fully and clearly and resolve any issues that arise.
We'd love to hear from you! You can reach us most any day from 10:30 am-6:00 pm at our studio at 760-228-0290. If necessary, please leave a detailed message and we'll get right back to you. If more convenient for you we're also readily available by using the email form above.
Frequently Given Answers
All MazAmar Art Pottery can go in the microwave, dishwasher and oven and is certified food-safe.
As everything is hand-made, there may be some slight variation as to size, color and shape from that shown. That being said, we do our best to keep things as consistent as possible.
If you would like to know if we have something in stock for faster delivery, before you buy, just give us a call or email us and we'll let you know just how quickly we can get it to you.
We are not currently accepting wholesale orders.
We do custom orders from time to time depending on the nature of what's desired and as our production schedule permits (summer is best). Just fill out the contact form on this page, give us an idea of what you're interested in and we can go from there.
We love weddings! Just fill out the contact form on this page to get the ball rolling (no obligation). We'll discuss by phone or in person what you'd like on your registry, including custom pieces, and you can point your well-wishers to us. We can take their orders via email or over the phone.
Any information you provide is safe with us! We will never give or sell any of your personal information to any other entity. We have no access to your card information. All transactions are made through Stripe, which is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available. For more information on Stripe's privacy policies and certifications check them out here.